1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Organizational matters:
(a) Adoption of the agenda;
(b) Organization of work.
3. Secretariat activities.
4. Status of contributions and disbursements.
5. Report of the Sixteenth Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Monitoring, Evaluation and Finance on:
(a) Monitoring and evaluation:
(i) Report on the extended desk study on clearing‑house evaluation;
(ii) Report on the desk study on MAC projects;
(b) Completed projects with balances;
(c) Consolidated 2002 business plan of the Multilateral Fund;
(d) 2002 business plans:
(i) Bilateral agencies;
(v) World Bank;
(e) Further modifications to resource allocations;
(f) Implementation delays.
6. Report of the Twenty-fifth Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Project Review on:
(a) Overview of issues identified during project review;
(b) Bilateral cooperation;
(c) Work programmes and amendments:
(i) 2002 work programme amendments of UNEP;
(ii) 2002 work programme of UNDP;
(iii) 2002 work programme of UNIDO;
(iv) 2002 work programme of the World Bank;
(d) Investment projects;
(e) Funding of technology that is not in the public domain.
7. Implementation of Decision 35/56.
8. Production sector:
(a) Reconstitution of the Executive Committee’s Subgroup on the Production Sector;
(b) Report of the Executive Committee’s Subgroup on the Production Sector.
9. Report on the study on alternatives to CFCs in rigid foam applications.
10. Policy paper on issues surrounding the choice of HCFC-141b for conversion projects.
11. Report by UNEP on the progress in the global awareness and education campaign to sustain the phase-out established by Decision 34/35.
12. Other matters.
13. Adoption of the report.
14. Closure of the meeting.