1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Organizational matters:
(a) Adoption of the agenda;
(b) Organization of work.
3. Secretariat activities.
4. Status of contributions and disbursements.
5. Report of the Eighteenth Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Monitoring, Evaluation and Finance on:
(a) Report on the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Work Programme for the year 2002:
(i) Final report on the evaluation of the aerosol projects;
(ii) Evaluation report on MAC projects in India: follow-up to Decision 37/5 (c);
(iii) Consolidated project completion report: follow-up on Decisions 26/11 and 35/8;
(b) Draft Monitoring and Evaluation Work Programme for the year 2003;
(c) Project implementation delays;
(d) Project balances;
(e) Project cancellations in light of country compliance (Decision 37/8 (h));
(f) 2001 Accounts of the Multilateral Fund: follow-up to Decision 37/9 (b).
(g) Proposed budget of the Fund Secretariat for the year 2003.
6. Report of the Twenty-seventh Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Project Review on:
(a) Overview of issues identified during project review;
(b) Bilateral cooperation;
(c) 2002 work programme amendments;
(d) Work programme of UNEP for the year 2003;
(e) UNEP’s preliminary report on the use of the programme support cost (Decision 35/36(b));
(f) Investment projects;
(g) Funding of technology that is not in the public domain: follow-up to Decision 37/62;
7. Refrigerant management plans and terminal phase-out management plans (Decision 37/70 (a)).
8. Strategic Planning of the Multilateral Fund:
(a) Revised guidelines for the preparation, implementation and management of performance-based sector and national ODS phase‑out plans: follow-up to Decision 37/67;
(b) 2003-2005 phase-out plan for the Multilateral Fund (Decision 37/68 (b));
(c) Administrative support costs and agency shares;
(d) Performance indicators.
9. Country programmes and updates.
10. Report of the Executive Committee’s Subgroup on Production Sector.
11. Report of the Executive Committee to the Fourteenth Meeting of the Parties.
12. Report of the Fund Secretariat on the technical workshop on concessional lending (Decision 35/61 (d)).
13. Framework for an information strategy for the Multilateral Fund (Decision 37/1 (b)).
14. Communication Strategy for global compliance with the Montreal Protocol (Decision 37/72 (b).
15. Report of the Chairman of the Executive Committee on the status of implementation of Decision 36/57.
16. Other matters.
17. Adoption of the report.
18. Closure of the meeting.