1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Organizational matters:
(a) Adoption of the agenda;
(b) Organization of work.
3. Secretariat activities.
4. Status of contributions and disbursements.
5. Report of the Seventeenth Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Monitoring, Evaluation and Finance on:
(a) Status report on the evaluation of aerosol projects;
(b) Report on the desk study on halon projects;
(c) Report on the information collected concerning the status of implementation of MAC projects: follow-up to Decision 36/3;
(d) 2001 accounts of the Multilateral Fund;
(e) Completed projects with balances;
(f) Project implementation delays;
(g) Progress reports as at 31 December 2001:
(i) Consolidated progress report;
(ii) Bilateral cooperation;
(vi) World Bank;
(h) Evaluation of the implementation of the 2001 business plans;
(i) Update report on the status of Article 5 countries in achieving compliance with the initial control measures of the Montreal Protocol;
(j) Addenda to 2002 business plans.
6. Report of the Twenty-sixth Meeting of the Sub-Committee on Project Review on:
(a) Issues identified during project review;
(b) Bilateral cooperation;
(c) Work programme amendments:
(iv) World Bank;
(d) Investment projects;
(e) Status report on Liquid Carbon Dioxide (LCD) technology and guidelines for LCD projects;
(f) Draft guidelines for Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) projects;
(g) Funding of technology that is not in the public domain: follow-up to Decision 36/52;
(h) Report by UNEP on the progress made in the implementation of the Compliance Assistance Programme (CAP);
(i) A review of the policy and use of administrative fees at the World Bank (a report from the World Bank).
7. Country programmes.
8. Selection of options pursuant to Decision 35/57.
9. Further actions to implement the Framework for the Strategic Planning of the Multilateral Fund, follow-up to Decision 36/53:
(a) Guidelines for the preparation, implementation and management of performance‑based substance-wide and national ODS phase-out agreements/plans;
(b) Business planning:
(i) Resource planning;
(ii) Resource allocation;
(c) Work of the Executive Committee.
10. Refrigerant management plans and terminal phase-out management plans (Decision 36/6).
11. Production Sector.
12. Report of the Chairman of the Executive Committee on the implementation of Decision 36/57.
13. Other matters.
14. Adoption of the report.
15. Closure of the meeting.